Our intention is to provide safety and peace of mind for our employees, tenants and customers.
In accordance with CDC, WHO, State, County and local health department guidelines, we have made some changes to how we are conducting business.
- We are open but our leasing office is closed to the public. Our onsite team is still here to serve you during regular office hours primarily by phone and onsite via intercom (CALL BOX) outside of the leasing office.
- Transactions like renting a new storage unit may easily be initiated on our website and completed over the telephone and via email. We are happy to provide a tour with 6 feet of distance or video chat and then complete the move-in electronically for immediate move-in’s during office hours.
- Lease documents are sent via email for your review and signature. We will discuss them over the phone in detail to answer any questions.
- Gate and building access has not changed.
- Retail packing and moving supplies as well as locks are available for purchase but only by placing and order over the phone, collecting payment at that time and scheduling an appointment for curbside pick-up. There are no refunds on any merchandise.
- We sanitize door handles, elevator buttons and flatbed dollies several times a day, with the exception of Sundays.
- We encourage tenants to be mindful of their environment and provide ample space to other tenants in the same area. We also request that if you have the sniffles or are otherwise under the weather to please stay home.
- Tenants have several options for making payments: on our website, by phone, personal check or money order. Checks and money orders may be mailed or placed in the Orange Drop Box outside our leasing office. We always email a receipt once we post the payment to your account. If you do not have email we are happy to mail a receipt. We are not accepting cash transactions at this time.
- U-HAUL truck rentals are only available at our location using the 24/7 Truck Share mobile self-dispatch and return.
- Our public restrooms are closed.