Our intention is to provide safety and peace of mind for our employees, tenants and customers.
In accordance with CDC, WHO, State, County and local health department guidelines, we have made some changes to how we are conducting business.
Oregon Face Mask Update By Oregon Governor’s mandate we must now require all tenants and customers entering any of our buildings to wear a face mask or covering while inside our facility. Please bring your own mask. We must also enforce social distancing regulations. Please be mindful when riding the elevator or working in your storage unit near someone else. We appreciate your compliance with this State mandate.
- We Are Open! Our onsite team is here to serve you during regular office hours primarily by phone but also in person. Please use the intercom (CALL BOX) outside of the leasing office to page us for assistance.
- Transactions like renting a new storage unit may easily be initiated on our website and completed over the telephone and via email. We are happy to provide a tour with 6 feet of distance and mask or video chat, completing the move-in electronically during office hours. We have modified our leasing office environment to provide 6 feet or more of physical distancing. You are also welcome to complete your lease in person during office hours, (county, state and federal guidelines permitting).
- Lease documents are sent via email for your review and signature. We will discuss them over the phone in detail to answer any questions.
- Gate and building access has not changed.
- Retail packing and moving supplies as well as locks are available for purchase. Please call to place your order over the phone. We will collect payment at that time and schedule an appointment for curbside pick-up. There are no refunds on any merchandise. We are also able to assist in person with physical distancing and masks during office hours (county, state and federal guidelines permitting).
- We sanitize door handles, elevator buttons and flatbed dollies several times a day, with the exception of Sundays.
- We encourage tenants to be mindful of their environment and provide ample space to others in the same area. We prefer tenants and customers wear masks. If you have the sniffles or are otherwise under the weather to please stay home.
- Tenants have several options for making payments: on our website, by phone, personal check or money order. Checks and money orders may be mailed or placed in the BLACK TENANT DROP BOX to the left of our leasing office entrance. We always email a receipt once we post the payment to your account. If you do not have email we are happy to mail a receipt. We are not accepting cash transactions at this time.
- U-HAUL truck rentals are available at our location using the 24/7 Truck Share mobile self-dispatch and return as well as in-person through our leasing office during office hours (county, state and federal guidelines permitting).
- Use of Public Restrooms: Please wash hands with soap and water upon arriving and before leaving restroom. Please turn on fan before leaving restroom.